Monday, December 22, 2008

Movies #287-289

12/21/2008

288. The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)
In Theaters
Wow, so this movie really has nothing to do with the original, and it makes me wonder why this movie was necessary at all. At the end of the movie you feel like everything that happened was completely pointless.


289. American Teen (2008)
Other Means
While this comes off almost too polished for me to believe that's completely a documentary I really did enjoy the presentation of the stories and characters. I'm the last person who wants to relive high school but I still enjoyed this.

12/16/2008

287. Gran Torino (2008)
Other Means
This movie is really good, I hadn't seen Clint play the main character do this much acting in years and he's perfect for the part. While the movie isn't perfect by any means, it's just a lot of fun seeing Clint play a grizzled badass.

No comments: